Christian Drug Treatment With 10 Acre Ranch
Drug and alcohol addiction can cause a lot of pain and suffering, not only for the addict, but for their family members, friends and community as well. Any severe chemical dependency can drastically alter the brain’s decision-making process, which can lead towards a world of darkness and despair for many struggling addicts. At 10 Acre Ranch, we offer an evidence-based approach to recovery with a foundation of faith-based techniques as one of our core values. Many people who struggle with addiction find help in their recovery through the teachings of Jesus Christ. Underlying mental health issues and a separation from the love of others can be present in the loneliness of a substance abuse disorder. We have found that when faith is applied to any substance abuse or mental health disorder, the patient can gain the confidence to walk a different path and live a life of unfettered sobriety.
Our unique approach to faith-based treatment in Riverside, California is welcoming to all types of people, from all types of backgrounds. We do not force Christianity down your throat and our program is not designed to indoctrinate anyone into a specific religious belief. We have seen people who consider themselves to be Atheists, Agnostic, Jewish, Muslim and people who simply fell away from their church receive healing through the loving, forgiving principles found in the scriptures of Bible. Most people do not know that the original beginning of the 12 Step program of alcoholics anonymous was a Christian group called the Oxford Group and the 12 steps were originally 6 steps. They were written right out of the Bible. These steps now have been written as 12 steps of recovery. When they choose to focus on the Christian Track at the 10 acre ranch they will be involved in Bible studies and also Church on Sundays and given a Christian councilor to assess exactly where they are at in their current faith. And, meet them where they are at, so to speak. Many clients have deep seeded resentments and or other obstacles to overcome while they rebuild and develop a personal relationship with Christ, so each person is assessed where they are currently at and a program of recovery is built around that. At 10 Acre Ranch, all are welcome, and no judgment is ever passed upon another human being. We will always offer an individualized approach to substance abuse treatment and our addiction counselors will help you choose the path that works the best for you with your background and individual lifestyle preferences in mind.
Our unique approach to addiction and mental health issues utilizes scientific, evidence based clinical practices in conjunction with a spiritual, faith-based daily regimen that provides proven results. The spiritual foundation will help guide the overall recovery process and helps our patients continue their sobriety long after they leave our facility. The redemption found through the teachings and acceptance of Jesus Christ is vital for anyone seeking long lasting recovery from their addictions.
With nearly one in 10 Americans over the age of 12 struggling with a substance use disorder, and the United States recording 72,000 deaths from drug overdoses in 2017, the problem could not be any more serious. People from all walks of life are being sucked into the dark world of alcohol and drug addiction. At 10 Acre Ranch, we strive to lessen the negative stigma associated with drug abuse and we want you to know it is okay to ask for help. If you’re reading this, odds are you or a family member or loved one is struggling with addiction. Unnecessary judgment about a person with a substance abuse problem doesn’t help the patient’s situation and can make a person less likely to seek the help they desperately need.
We understand the pain. We have seen many, otherwise good people struggle with this life threatening disease, and we want to help. We have the proven methods to help you or your loved one achieve a lifetime of sobriety. All you have to do is make one phone call, and ask us for help. We are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Your call is 100% confidential and you will find a compassionate, caring addiction specialist on the line to help you get your life back on track.
“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” –Corinthians 10:13
The Christian 12 steps:
- We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and dysfunctional- behaviors, that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that God, a Power greater than ourselves, could restore us to sanity and stability.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as revealed in the Bible.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as revealed in the Bible, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.