3 Benefits of a Small Client-Staff Ratio Rehab Facility
When you or someone you love is ready to enter rehab, you’ll need to consider the size of the facility as well as its staff. In general, smaller programs are often able to offer more personalized treatment in a comforting and nurturing environment.
There are other reasons why choosing a rehab facility with a smaller client-staff ratio might be the right choice for you or your loved one, including:
- Individualized addiction treatment: When it comes to addiction, there’s no one-size-fits-all treatment, especially if co-occurring disorders are involved. A smaller, more personal program enables the staff to work with clients to develop a recovery plan that fits their individual needs.
- Better supervision: More staff and fewer residents will make it easier for a rehab facility to have a watchful eye during every stages of recovery, including detoxification.
- Deeper connections: In a smaller, more intimate environment, clients can form deeper friendships and stronger support systems that carry into aftercare and beyond.
Is a Small-Scale Drug and Alcohol Rehab Right for Me?
The answer to this question is, of course, very personal. However, there are some general factors that may make it more likely that you or someone you love will thrive in this type of facility, including:
- A long history of substance use disorder
- Numerous relapses and failed attempts at recovery
- Lack of support from family and friends
- Having a dual diagnosis, or struggling with chemical dependency and a mental illness
Personalized Addiction Treatment at Our Private Facility
At 10 Acre Ranch, we believe that individualized attention is crucial to successful addiction treatment. This enables our credentialed staff to take the time to focus on providing the best care and treatment possible for our male clients. To learn more about our beautiful facility, call: 877-228-4679.